It’s never fun to be in the market for a new air conditioning system – especially in late spring when the temperatures are starting to rise. But, believe it or not, this process doesn’t have to be as stressful and time consuming as it often appears. When you have a few steps to follow, and work with the right company that can complete AC replacement in Scottsdale quick and easy, you’ll actually save time and money.
Here are three easy steps to follow when you’re in the market for AC replacement in Scottsdale.
Step #1 – Don’t Wait – Contact a Professional HVAC Contractor in Scottsdale
As tempting as it might sound to buy a replacement AC system on your own, the reality is this often backfires. Professional HVAC contractors have the experience, inventory and often; special incentives and rebates that they can offer you. Once you contact an AC replacement company in Scottsdale, they will walk you through a selection process that includes the following steps:
- They’ll take time to visit your home first. During this inspection, the HVAC Company will examine all aspects of your HVAC system to determine if there are additional items that need to be repaired – or identify the reason your older system broke down. Without this step, you could buy and install a new AC system – only to have it fail in a matter of months.
- They’ll also complete a load calculation. This is a critical step that only a certified HVAC contractor can complete. It’s designed to measure every aspect of your property to determine what type and size of AC system is best suited for your home.
Step #2 – Work with the HVAC Company in Scottsdale to Pick the Right System
Although we might know what type of system your older unit is, the fact is that technology improves daily. By working with the HVAC company, they can streamline the selection process by showing you a few options for your replacement cooling system in Scottsdale. There are a few considerations they will factor in such as:
- What is your budget?
- The area you live
- How long you plan to live in the home
Once they have this vital information, the HVAC company will be able to show you options that will ensure you have a cooling system designed to keep you comfortable.
Step #3 – Select a new AC Unit – Have it Professionally Installed – Set up Maintenance Schedule
The professional Scottsdale residential air conditioning service company will also have the ability to package your entire AC replacement solutions by selling you a quality product, installing it – and setting up a maintenance schedule designed to ensure your new cooling unit lasts for years. This final step is often what causes premature breakdown of cooling systems – so make sure to work with the HVAC company to create a service schedule that is affordable and makes sense.
There are several companies in the Scottsdale area that offer AC Replacement in Scottsdale, however, the best ones are companies that are willing to work with you on all aspects of the process. Contact a professional, licensed and certified HVAC specialist in Scottsdale before you consider buying any new cooling system. You’ll be glad you did.
Do you live in or around Scottsdale or Phoenix AZ and need to replace your AC unit? Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling has been helping Arizona residents maintain a comfortable indoor environment since 1947! Call 480-359-7141 today for all of your A/C and Heating needs!
Read related articles:
- Comparison: Air Conditioners VS Heat Pumps in Arizona
- Learn What A Split System Air Conditioner Can Really Do
- Explore the Best Type of Air Conditioner for Scottsdale AZ Homes
Read the full story at: http://www.scottsdaleair.com/ac-replacement-in-scottsdale-how-to-select-your-next-unit/