Raise your hand if you have allergies, asthma or have ever experienced any trouble breathing. According to research recently completed by the American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC.org), at some point in everybody’s life – they will experience some sort of respiratory disease, illness or trouble. And since indoor air quality is a rising trigger of many common respiratory illnesses and medical conditions, home owners in Scottsdale and across the nation are looking for better ways of improving indoor air quality. One of the best systems available is the Lennox air purification system or PureAir™ purification system.
There are many benefits to this having this system installed inside your single-family home, condo, apartment building, office building or any enclosed area. In fact, this indoor home purification system is the only indoor air quality system that can attack the three major classes of indoor air contaminants.
3 Major Classes of Indoor Air Pollutants
- Small, breathable particles such as dirt, pollen, dust and allergens
- Airborne bacteria, viruses and mold spores
- Odors and chemical vapors
Each of these individual contaminants is the triggering factors to over 85% of all respiratory complications that people experience such as:
- Allergy attacks: Contrary to popular belief, the air you breathe outside is better for those that suffer with allergies than inside a home – where the dust, pollen and allergens that are given off by plants, molds and other living creatures are circulated through your home in a closed environment. It’s for this reason that many allergy sufferers choose whole house air purifiers like the Lennox air purification system.
- Asthmatic Symptoms: According to the CDC in Atlanta, George, 1 in 12 people live with some sort of Asthmatic condition. And since this home purification system is engineered to remove over 95 percent of particles ranging in size down to 0.3 microns, it can reduce the chances of asthma attacks and symptoms significantly.
Another great benefit of the Lennox PureAir™ Purification System is that it can be easily installed in conjunction with virtually any indoor cooling or heating system. It also reduces and destroys ozone – which is a known irritant for the lungs and can trigger many flair ups for patients of COPD, Chronic Bronchitis or Emphysema.
Without question, the installation and purchase of a Lennox air purification system is an investment in your health and overall well-being. And since we spend the majority of our time indoors – why should we compromise our health by breathing dirty and potentially harmful bacteria? Life begins with a quick breathe – it also ends with our last breathe. Make the time in-between as comfortable and enjoyable by being proactive about your individual right to breathe. Look into installing a Lennox air purification system today.
If you’re looking to work with a top-notch, highly-experienced Scottsdale HVAC company & Lennox Authorized dealer, call Scottsdale Air Heating & Cooling to get all of your questions answered. Call 480-359-7141 Today!
Read more articles about improving indoor air quality at your home with Lennox products:
- Lennox AC Reviews: Determine If Lennox Is The Right System
- Breathe Easier: Improve Indoor Air Quality At Home
- Which Lennox HVAC Model Numbers Perform the Best in Scottsdale Arizona?
Read the full story at: http://www.scottsdaleair.com/expert-review-lennox-air-purification-system/